Our strategic priority is to create an inclusive learning environment that equitably supports and appropriately challenges all students in the physical, social-emotional and academic learning community.
The Learning Support Team is committed to moving the Greater Victoria School District to a more inclusive education model where students with diverse abilities are welcomed into all aspects of schooling.
To achieve our strategic priority of a more inclusive education model, our school and district teams embrace a multi-disciplinary team approach by accessing the expertise and support from:
- Counsellors (district, school based youth and family)
- Itinerant Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Occupational/Physical Therapists
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Itinerant Teacher for the Visually Impaired